With class-leading capability, rider-focused technology and category-leading quality and detail, and with a high level of standard specification, long service intervals and a comprehensive warranty, these accessible new models bring Triumph’s iconic style, quality and performance to a whole new generation of Triumph riders.
The Scrambler 400 X / Speed 400
THE SCRAMBLER 400 X
THE SPEED 400
Triumph’s Iconic Speed and Scrambler Design DNA
Conceived and designed in Hinckley, UK
These two new additions to the modern classics line-up have been developed with the same exacting attention to detail as Triumph’s most celebrated models. They are instantly recognisable thanks to their timeless Triumph silhouettes, signature sculpted fuel tanks and classic engine profiles and have been designed to deliver all of the quality, feel and presence of their larger capacity stablemates.
Traditional touches, like the distinctive finned cylinder head and traditional exhaust header clamps combine with contemporary details like the upswept silencer, bold graphics and sensitively-incorporated technology, such as concealed liquid-cooling and a flowing exhaust run with hidden primary silencer. All combining to deliver that unmistakeable Triumph modern classic style.
Fun, Confidence-inspiring and Intuitive Feel
- All-new frame with bolt-on rear subframe and cast aluminium swingarm
- Model-specific Speed 400 and Scrambler 400 X set-up and geometry
- Slender waistline creates a more accessible seat height
- Comfortable and engaging riding position for the Speed 400 with a more upright and commanding riding position for the Scrambler 400 X
- Big-piston 43mm diameter upside-down front forks
- Monoshock rear suspension unit with external reservoir
- Optimised for solo or pillion riding with adjustable rear suspension preload
- Four-piston radial caliper with braided brake lines
- Longer wheelbase and more upright ergonomics for Scrambler 400 X
Register your interest
*New credit agreements are subject to status.
Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18+. Triumph TriStar is a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Triumph Motorcycles Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender. Triumph Motorcycles Ltd introduces you to a dealer which acts as a credit broker in its own right. That dealer may go on to introduce you to Black Horse Ltd as lender. Triumph Motorcycles Ltd will receive a payment as result of these introductions. This will be a percentage of advance. This means the more you borrow, the more commission we receive. Triumph Motorcycles Ltd will also receive a payment from Black Horse Ltd to help with the cost of promoting its products. The payments will be the same, no matter what interest rate that you pay.
West Coast (Glasgow) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 717621) and is authorised to act as a credit broker, not a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only. West Coast Triumph Glasgow, West Coast Moto and West Coast Harley-Davidson are trading names of West Coast (Glasgow) Ltd
With TriStar Personal Contract Purchase you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
(1) Return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the motorcycle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge of 7.2p (including VAT at 20%) will apply per excess mile. (2) Pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or (3) Part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing finance
Quotes are indicative and may be subject to change. Quotes are not an offer of credit. Please ensure you can afford the monthly repayments before entering into a finance agreement.
**The oldest your Triumph can be at the end of your agreement is 14 years for HP and 6.5 years for PCP.